| View Comments ]


I took up on photography about a one and a half year ago after my mother's passing. Before that, I was mostly just another curious shooter in the wild. However, as I came into terms with my orphaned, suffocatingly lonely state of mind, I sought refuge in a brand new medium of expression, "The Play of Lights and Shadows". It was as if I had finally found a niche I can take a few days to explore, something that would keep me occupied and far from the horrors that I had to face. In time, however, I discovered that the world of photography was far more vast than I had ever comprehended. I also realized that perhaps, this was my only good friend at the time..someone who'd listen to my lonely rants and obsecure expressions and reciprocate favorably in return.

I was not wrong.

Photography is what keeps me company these days. Whenever I'm not reading about heat-transfer in boundary layers or turbulence in aerofoil design as part of my Mechanical Engineering course, I take my camera out and shoot me a few seconds of life. This blog will act as a detail account of my journey through the fathoms of photography, news and views about recent happenings, styles and genres that I like, techniques that I'm fond of, hacks/tips/tricks that I employ or sometimes simply a set of exposures that I've captured recently. In the future I plan on inviting guest authors and/or renowned photographers who would contribute a few minutes of their life in this blog to share *their view on photography. Hopefully, all that jazz would come into fruition at the end of the day.

If you would like to get notified whenever this blog is updated, subscribe to the RSS feed or just put down your email address at the box on the sidebar.

Note that, this blog is designed upon a highly modded theme called Arthemia ( thanks to your's truly :D ). If you have any suggestions/comments about its design, feel free to express your views.

blog comments powered by Disqus